Saturday, November 27, 2010

In the nick of time!

My house hold is all abuzz.

Mommy is working working working on orders and e-mails and listing new items for the shop before the Christmas order deadline.

Daddy (wonderful wonderful daddy!) is busy busy keeping kiddies out of mommy's workspace, playing cars with Nathaniel, and Super Mario Bros on the Wii with Gabriel and Alexander, and building leggo cities with Thomas.

Kaiya and Meggie, are having girl time playing barbies. Some days I think they really feel out numbered by the boys.

Tonight I plan to take off two hours from working so we can set the Christmas tree up and hang a few ornaments with the kids. I can't wait!


I posted 3 new items in my shop today. I have so many new pieces I made last month and just haven't had time to list so I hope to get a few added in tomorrow as well. You just might want to re-do your Christams wish list ;)



Two Hearts Bracelet

Be Still


Scrabble Anyone?
Two of these were custom requests I finished earlier this month and one is a bracelet I made last month. You can click on the jewelry name to see the listing :)

Oh and last but not least important...
My 4th annual 12 Days of Christmas giveaway starts on Monday!!!!!!!!
It is going to run a little different this year but it is going to be BIG!!!! Mark your calenders and be sure to come back on Monday!!
xoxo
Canela

1 comment:

Jensamom23 said...

What a whirlwind of activity!