Sunday, December 27, 2009

Some of my favorites....

One of the down sides to trying to ship tons of orders all at once is I don't get the time to take pictures of them.

I did however manage to snap a few of some of my favorites from this years custom orders.


You can expect to see some of these in my shop when I re open. Plus lots of designs with natural gem stones! I just LOVE how all the gem stone jewelry came out this Christmas!










I think I'll do a give away just after the first so come on back!
I hope everyone had a Blessed Christmas! I'll have Christmas photos to share soon.
Today I'm going to clean my workshop and then bake cookies with the kids.
What are you up to this Sunday?
Hugs!
Canela

3 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

I got mine and I love it :) Mine was the Jolie/Nina Mother's Nest...love it and have gotten many compliments!

Christina said...

My mom surprised me at Christmas with a necklace from your shop. :) I LOVE it!!!!!

Gillian said...

I love that last one - the "hope" quote is one of my favourites!