Monday, October 3, 2011

Jewelry!

I realized today I haven't posted any jewelry here in a long time! How did that happen?

So here are some of the new listing that have made it into the shops plus a couple of my favorite customs from the last month and a half.


A new twist on my "all you need" heart and stone stacking sets.. Find them HERE or HERE!


My New Moroccan Twilight rings find them HERE or HERE




I was asked by a sweet sweet gal to make a set of Bracelets for some of the wives of the Dodger's players! How Exciting is that. She was leading a Faith Study with them and wanted to gift each of them with a special trinket at the end :)




New Fine silver Floral initial necklace Find them HERE or HERE...

and the sweet little gem stone charm shown with the initial charm is available to add onto any design, find it HERE!



This was a special request for an extra thick extra heavy sterling ring with 3 copper hardware plates. I love the way it looks!



I was so honored to create a set of wedding rings for a sweet couple :) This was "His" wedding band.



And last but no at all least, My PMC pieces are some of my all time favorites to create. Each one comes out so unique with lovely rustic character. This was a custom twist on my Rustic Love necklace.


There are more to show but I think this many photos will slow up your computer enough for tonight ;)

xoxo

post signature

No comments: