Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Something new!

A new spin on my classic and original Capture Life Necklace !

I have hand set a little natural gem stone into the flash for a little spark of color and whimsy :)

You can choose your birthstone or favorite color!


January Garnet



February Amethyst



March Aquamarine



April... sorry not a diamond ;) White Topaz



May Emerald


June Moonstone




July Ruby


August Peridot



September Sapphire


October Pink Tourmaline



November Citrine




December London Blue topaz (I have turquoise too!)



Once I have all my little monkies in bed tonight I will have these available in the shops!

Also I just might have to give one away soon so you might want to check back... Just sayin' ;)


post signature


1 comment:

Dawn Doucette said...

Canela, these are really cute! Perfect for a first-time mom or grandma!
{Hugs!}