Wednesday, November 5, 2008

That crazy time of year!

For our little family September through December is just plain nuts!! In addition to the holidays we have 4 birthdays and the endless stream of germines that parade through each of the kids and then cycle back through.
Has anyone found the secret to keeping 6 kids from passing the same germs back and forth in the winter? If so please let me know! We are on round three of colds over here, and yes we wash and wash and wash hands!

On the positive side, as crazy as it is I LOVE the holidays. Lots of family time. The intoxicating aroma of cinnamon and cloves. Baking homemade bread each week. Snuggling with my honey :o) Yay our 7th anniversary is right around the corner and we are looking forward to a much needed night away!

On the giveaway note...The 100th post giveaway is set to take place starting Friday! You really don't want to miss it.



I've been super busy trying to keep up with orders and getting ready for a 2 day holiday show at the BARN La Maison Rustique

These first couple of photos are custom orders that turned out beautifully.


This is one of my very favorites!!! I love beach themed jewelry, so I have plans to make myself one of these after the holidays.

The chain and clasp is hand made by my two little hands :o)


This is my secret treasure necklace. Two circles charms are domed and placed together to hide a pearl or stone in between, a word or name could even be stamped on the inside. sort of like a modern take on a locket.


This one I love too!!! It is made from fine silver and made to look like an old wax letter seal. It is complimented with gorgeous faceted AAA mystic pink Topaz. Some thing worthy of Marie herself. :o)



Hope everyone is having a lovely week!
Canela



1 comment:

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

LOVE your new designs ~ Fabulous as usual!! :)

Hope EveryBunny is well really soon!!

Bunny Hugs ~

Jayne