Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Father's day order deadline extended...

We've had a little bit of end of the school year drama, including someone puncturing my tire at the market, leading to 3 hours at the Mechanic to get a new one in and on the Van. With 6 kids life stops with out the van!
Anyhow I have not been able to finish listing the new Men's line so I have extended the Father's day order deadline to June 4th! I will have the new goodies in the shops by the end of the night :) (pssst sale to follow)

One of the events keeping me busy...
My honey getting his hood at his graduation ceremony for his Master's degree in education. YAY honey!!!!



Hope you are all enjoying the end of the school year.
Any fun summer plans?
xoxo
Canela


post signature

1 comment:

Allison Waken said...

Yay! Congrats to him!! Sorry about the tire though :(