Thursday, June 2, 2011

New items in the shop and a SALE !!

Finally they are listed! So let's have a SALE to celebrate dads :)

Use code lovemydad for 10% off of your entire order!!!

The sale runs through the weekend and you have till 11:59PST June4th to order for Father's day.

The new Men's (or women's I seriously LOVE these rings!!)
These are only available in my bigcartel shop, they will be in etsy some time next week.


Hardware ring


New Font for the Vintage letters this pendant is slightly larger than the others!



2 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

I'm blogging again.....and btw, I LOVE your new stuff! I might just have to do a little shopping;-)
Hope you are GREAT! Looking forwatd to the whole blog thing again.

Shan said...

Just drooling over your new stuff! It's amazing :-)