Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello Summer!

Hello much needed vacation time.

I have been MIA from my blog quite often over the last few months.
We had a tough spring in our house hold for a number a reasons.

As much as I love spring, I am ready to usher in a new season, and some much needed time off.

My etsy shop is closed until August first.
My other shop will remain open but I will not begin work on any orders that are placed after June 21st until July 15th.
All orders that were placed by June 21st have shipped out!

It was a crazy week getting everything finished up and shipped out.
Getting the House ready and our fridge stocked for our House Sitter.
Getting the kids packed for vacation.

We are off to go camping :) I love camping. Simple carefree days outside playing in the river and hiking through the woods with the kids. Cooking out doors and enjoying God's creations. I'll take the country over the city any day!

I will be posting photos of our adventures over on facebook often, and over hear if I get a chance to figure out how to post from my phone. No computer for a month!

Because I can't do a post with out photos here are a few sneak peeks of new designs that will debut when I reopen...


I love this pendant! From the front it looks elegant and simple with a gem stone of your choice sent in a sterling circle but around the outside edge I can stamp names or words (see the photo below :)





Secret message heart necklace set with a gem stone




My new "Color bliss" Ribbon wrap initial bracelet! These I love love LOVE! I've been working on these beauties for a couple of months now and I can't wait to get them up in the shop to share. I have so many color choices for the super soft silk ribbons. I adore color and I am so happy I found a way to pair vibrant color with the fluid grey of the silver. I'll have quite a few of these at the Queen Bee Market on August 6th.




Gem stone Tear drop necklace


Super secret stacking rings. A simple but fun twist on my ever popular stacking rings.


Instead of the names or words being stamped on the top of the rings I stamp the sides. When you slip them on they just look like beautiful set of rings, but you'll know they carry a special message or name on them :)





That's it for today! I hope you are all enjoying your summer :)


xoxo


post signature

3 comments:

Allison Waken said...

The new designs are gorgeous of course! I hope you guys have an amazing, relaxing vacation - you deserve it!

Jennifer said...

I love that first pendant. And I hope you are having a wonderful vacation!

Elizabeth Metz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.