Monday, August 22, 2011

The Queen Bee Rocks!

Have I gushed enough about the Queen Bee Market? I don't think there is a such a thing as gushing enough about this Market. This is the Market that all other handmade market hope to bee when they grow up! Mark your calendars for November 18th and 19th for the holiday Queen Bee Market. Seriously book your flights now, get the girls together and plan for a road trip because it will be HUGE and AH-MAZING.




The Vintage Rabbit. The sweet sweet Joy, had a gorgeous set up.







Blue Corduroy . Such loveliness.



sweet funky vintage. These skirts!!! I so wanted to get Meggie one, but I promised my honey I wouldn't do any shopping, after our 10 state camping vacation. He has no idea how nearly impossible that is at the Queen Bee Market! But I keep my promises, and someone else went home with all her lovely skirts.



Jess's Amazing Roses. I just love staring at her booth space so cheery and lovely, and oh her tables that her hubby made for her. vintage windows on old for the tops and old black pipes for the legs, let me tell you, I had major table envy!


Misfit Menagerie (how stinkin cute!)

There were so so sooooo many other amazingly talented ladies, with gorgeous eye candy at every booth. So I don't over load blogger with photos stop on by The Queen Bee Market web site and check them all out. :)

***disclaimer*** get a good cup of coffee or tea, and block out a couple of hours before you click on the link. There is so much gorgeousness and inspiration you can spend a day looking at every one's sites ;)


The top of my booth space with my sign (and the top of Jen's head of Tatertots and Jello) It was so fun to see so many blog "celebrities" looking at my jewelry :)





More of my set up and sweet Jess looking around at my pretties.


Mique and Jess are the Rock stars behind the Queen Bee Market. Just when you think the Market couldn't possibly get any better, these girls wave their magic handmade wands and poof . Okay not really *poof*, they spend hours and weeks planning each and every detail organizing advertising pouring in their blood sweat and tears and it shows. You girls are the best :)



My New Ribbon Wrap bracelets. I love these so much and they are finally ready for listing after several months of planning and stocking up on tons of pretty silk ribbon colors. They will be up tomorrow in both shops.

Plus Tomorrow's post will have a sale code!!!!


Hope to see you at the next Queen Bee Market!

xoxo

post signature


1 comment:

Tracy @ Crème de la Gems said...

Great post sis!! I want, no - I NEED one of those silk wrap bracelets!

xo