Monday, August 15, 2011

still here :)








I took an extended break from my blog and the shops to get things in order for this next school year so that life and my shops will run smoothly this year. I happy with the changes I will be implementing and confident that they will help tremendously.


I'll be back in the next couple of days with a full post about this summer's Queen Bee Market (which was awesome!)


A post with updates about the shops and some of my new line of pretties (so excited to share them with you all!)


A post about our summer adventures.


and A post sharing some of the hardships and struggles I've dealt with over the last year and why I took close to 3 months off.


I hope you all have had a lovely summer!

xoxo

post signature


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your new designs. I'm sorry it has been a difficult year and hope the time off gave you the break you needed.