Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sunday Yummies... Farmers Market Trip

I've been a busy busy girl, working on getting listing up in the shop, getting orders out in the mail each day, and well just being mommy! The listing are going up slower than planned because the boys have needed some extra cuddle time, but the rest should be up by the end of the weekend.

I'm still experimenting with my weekly menu . The last 2 weeks went over very well with the kids so I'll share their favorite recipes here tomorrow with some pictures of the meals.

I took a trip to our local Farmer's Market tonight.


I picked up so much yummy fresh produce that I plan to use up on Sunday when I cook again for the week. I haven't decided what I'm going to cook for next week yet. Guess I had better get working on that!

This is what came home with me! Yummy Artichokes, asparagus, lettuce, bell peppers, heirloom tomatoes, figs, oh yummy yummy figs! Blueberries, black berries, raspberries, I think I'll make a pie. Strawberries, avocados, nectarines, eggplant, and fresh baked bread. I couldn't resist the sunflower either :)





Pretty flowers at the market




yummy tomatoes



beautiful pink lemons

What is your favorite thing to bring home from the Market?

xoxo


post signature


No comments: