Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's here it's here!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus free stuff....


Okay so no one out there is nearly as excited as I am, but I couldn't help but share my excitement!


My official jewelers workbench arrived yesterday! My honey put it together this evening for me, Thanks babe!


I can't wait to break it in tomorrow!

FREE EARRINGS!..........
I am almost to 1000 sales! To celebrate I will be giving away a pair of earrings with every order place starting tomorrow through the 15th of June. All you need to do is mention you read this on my blog.


I think if we hit 1000 before I close on the 15th I will have to offer a give away here and something special to customer 1000. Will it be you?


On the giveaway note stop back in tomorrow I will be hosting a giveaway for a camera strap cover from Amy of Priddy creations!


Happy Wednesday to all :O)
Canela

1 comment:

TUTU Monkey said...

1000 sales!! That is SO EXCITING !!!! You make such wonderful things!!!!!

Love the bench!