Monday, June 15, 2009

LAST DAY TO SHOP!!!!!

Well our vacation plans have changed! My hubby got a call on Friday that his summer school class was cut . We've had to rearrange our plans and cut our trip to see family short as his teaching summer school was our summer income.

I will still be closing my shop tonight but I will reopen mid to late July instead of August 1st. There will be gorgeous new designs when I re open!!! Be sure to stop back in or head over to etsy tomorrow and click on the button to be notified when I re open.

Other notes...
All day today, I am still GIVING AWAY A PAIR OF EARRINGS WITH EVERY PURCHASE if you mention you saw this!

THE GIVEAWAY IS STILL GOING ON BELOW JUST SCROLL DOWN TO THE LAST POST TO CHECK IT OUT AND ENTER TO WIN ONE OF AMY'S BEAUTIFUL CAMERA STRAPS!

1 comment:

chinamommy said...

have a great time! can't wait to see the new goodies when you get back!
~misschell