Thursday, January 29, 2009

Closing up shop.......

Not Permanently!!
I'll be putting my shop on temporary hold this weekend to list new designs and to finish up several pieces I've been working on.


I literally have about a 100 necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings sitting on my workbench that I just haven't had time to photograph and list. Below are just a few examples.


















So for the sake of my sanity and to free up some space on my bench I will spend sometime getting these goodies ready for their debut.

Be sure to stop in on Monday and check them out.....
Plus the Pink Sale will start on Monday (Better Late than never :o)

In the spirit of Valentines I will have a Give away starting on Monday!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Canela




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Canella! Robert told me you had a blog, and I was so excited!!!!! You have some beautiful jewlery pieces :)