Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aren't they cute!


I love these little cutties.


They are little silver pebbles set with gem stones and Cubic zirconia. They are simple and organic looking with a bit a sparkle.
I hand form each one and set it with a little gem. They will be a great way to add on birthstones to a design, or just to wear all alone. I have my 6 kiddies birthstones on my neck.


As soon as the rest of stones come in I'll have them in my shop.


This group will be with me at the Queen Bee Market with me on May 1st.
If you are anywhere near Carlsbad Ca (or even if you are not) you should come out!

I've been a busy busy bee at my work bench getting all the Mother's day orders created.

I'm super excited to announce I have an assistant! She is one of my closest girl friends, we've know each other since we were 13. She started work today helping me keep up with my e-mails so I can keep creating. I'm so lucky and blessed to have her help. Stop back by here on Friday to meet her!!! She doesn't know yet but I'll be snapping a photo to post here...shhhh don't tell her. ;)


Hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!!

xoxo,
Canela

4 comments:

of course your okay, your alive said...

this is basically the exact thing that i have been looking for for my mother in law for the past year. i need to buy one asap.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

They are so pretty!!

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Hi "of course your okay... " Send me an email :O)

Brooke said...

Love them, can't wait to see them in your shop.