Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MIA....

I've been a busy busy mommy looking after sick kiddies hence the lack in blogging (thank you for everyone who wrote to check in on me :O)!
After several doctors and one ER visit and many rounds of antibiotics everyone seems to be on the mend so I can catch up on posting photos soon.
Here are a few goodies that will be with me at the Queen Bee Market May 1st!

If you are in the So Cal area you should come check it out!!!! It's a HUGE vendor fair with soooo many amazing talented artist. It's in Carlsbad you can check out the link about for the info

3 comments:

JoAnna said...

So glad everyone is on the mend! I know you're super busy even when everyone is well. These are lovely, thanks for sharing!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Glad everyone is feeling better.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Tracy @ Crème de la Gems said...

OMGOSH!!! I am going shopping at your table ;)

SMILES!