Friday, April 16, 2010

Final Shopping day...

Today is the last day to get Mother's day orders in.

Every Year I get hubbies in pleading because they waited too long to order, and I'm such a push over I always say yes, but this year I Promised my hubby No Late Orders so I have to keep my word.
If you've been dropping hints to your hubby be sure he knows today is it! :O)

For those that do procrastinate I do have Gift certificates.



I finally uploaded my photos from Disneyland and Easter last night.

Here are a few of my favorites


Gabriel insisted on wearing is tie...I think he wanted to charm the ladies ;)

What can I say this boy melts my heart!



My future rock star

My little sister. I love her expression, I just couldn't resist. Meggie is just behind her and that's my mom in the back :O)

Happy Friday!
Canela

No comments: