Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My baby is growing up :o)


The transition from wrinkly little newborn who only has eyes for mama to vibrant pudgy 4 month old who can't turn his head fast enough to see the world around, is such an amazing miracle! The awareness of the world around is physically apparent in his facial changes. The sweet giggles when his belly is kissed, and squeals of delight as brothers and sisters vie for his attention playing peek a boo.

My little Nathaniel is 4 months old. He is an endless well of joy for our family. The changes in infancy happen so quickly I hope to savor every moment.

5 comments:

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Oh my! He's just too adorable! I want to pinch those cheeks! You are so blessed!
~Angela

Rosebud Collection said...

My gosh, he is beautiful..They do grow so fast..

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Awwww, what a squishy doll!!

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

I love it his little smile! He looks so happy that he can hardly contain himself! What a blessing!

Heidi Zawisza said...

Soooo beautiful! 4 months is absolutely my all time favorite baby age!!!!!!