Monday, September 1, 2008

Two Hours left for Nie Nie auctions!!!

These five auctions for the Nielson Family will come to a close at 8:00pm Pacific Standard time today 9/01/08.

I will post the winning bids and e-mail the winners late tonight or tomorrow morning.

There will be some more auctions starting sometime early this week so check back!

Please take a moment to Peek at the feature I did below for The Old Red Barn Co. I am running a give away for some of her fabulous products that comes to a close on Wednesday 9/03.
(It is not an auction just a goodie give away open to everyone!)
Have a lovely Monday Evening!!
Canela

1 comment:

bchicdesigns said...

Canella, I just heard about this family and their struggles right now. I don't know if you knew, but our daughter and her husband were in a plane crash near Prescott, AZ 6 years ago this comming Dec. They have 5 children. My heart breaks for this family. I will contact them and see if there is anything I can do.
Louie