Sunday, September 14, 2008

A sneak Peek, & special offer for Blog readers!




Just thought I would share a little sneak peek of something new I made.


This is a set of three hand forged sterling bangles. They are stamped with Faith Hope Love and are held together by a hand formed and forged heart. I just got them listed so you can find them here.
As a little special to my blog friends I am offering 10% off in my store, for the remainder of the month of September! Just be sure to leave a comment in the box at checkout and then wait for me to send an updated invoice before paying.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Canela

4 comments:

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

Hi Canela ~

LOVE your new design!! Thanks for the special offer ~ so many pretties to pick from!!

On a personal note ~ my computer is really stressing me out!! It's threatening to crash on me. :(

Hope you have a Fabulous Day!!

TTYS ~

Jayne

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Thanks Jayne!

Hope the computer gets better soon!
Canela

~Ashley~ said...

These are beautiful. Love them. I have been swamped with school so I haven't had a chance to let you know...I got my necklace and I LOVE IT!!!! I have gotten multiple comments...Where did you get that? I always send them to your site. Hope you get some sales. Have a great weekend.

Gina said...

Girl, I love this!! I actually thougth it said hope, faith and Luke...Which is the names of the babies my friend lost during birth and after birth, so I forwarded this to my friends husband to buy for her....so you'll have to let me know if he or she emails you with that request.

TTYS!
Gina