Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winner for Day 9

The winner for the lovely bookmark by Joy of the Vintage Rabbit is....


ShirleyC (comment #8)



Please send me your e-mail so I can get you in contact with Joy!



Vacation is officially over.
They kids go back to school tomorrow. Rob goes back to work, and starts his final semester for his Masters Program (only one semester left, yay!!)



It will be bitter sweet, the kids are gone again no more lazy mornings of Uno games and pancakes, and I wont have much time with my honey, but it will be nice getting back to normal routine. Plus I start making over my workshop tomorrow. Painting, new shelves and bookcases.



Tomorrow I also reopen my Etsy shop. I will have a handful of new designs listed by the end of the day.

***If there is something you have been eyeing order soon, I will be working over this week adjusting all of my prices to reflect the rise in the cost of silver. (silver prices have really skyrocketed!)*****



Tomorrow I will wrap up the giveaway so there will be 3 prizes and 3 winners!! Some of them are my new designs so be sure to check back, they are lovely and unique!!



Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
xoxo

Canela

4 comments:

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

Congrats to the winner. Can't wait to see what's new and OMG I cannot believe what silver costs now, it's insane!
Shannon C

Blanca said...

Sounds great. I can't wait to get the birdie soar necklace I won from one of your first giveaways. I love your stuff, I'll be sure to check out your shop. :)

ShirleyC said...

Oh yay!!!! I am so excited. Thanks so much!

clarkclay@bellsouth.net

ShirleyC said...

No one has contacted me to get my address. I just wanted to be sure you saw my email.

clarkclay@bellsouth.net