Thursday, January 13, 2011

winner winner winner

Three winners!

Winner for day 10 the deep in my heart necklace is....
Comment 56 Courtney!

Winner for day 11 the gem stone stacking rings is....
Comment 26 Sam!

Winner for day 12 the little girls charm bracelet is...
Comment 26 Cathy!

E-mail me ladies and gentleman :) jewelrybycanela@yahoo.com

*** For all the ladies who won a goodie from me they are shipping out today.
If you won something from one of the other talented ladies I featured and you haven't heard from them yet let me know so I can make sure they got your e-mail.


Thank you so much for all your sweet sweet comments through out the giveaway, and for coming back to check out each day :)




We're getting back to normal life over here. Preparing to paint my work space. See the samples up on the wall? NO more boring beige!!

I'm slowly getting all my listings back up in my etsy shop, and the new designs are getting listed as well. I'll post all the newbies tomorrow :)

Hope you're enjoying your Thursday!
xoxo

Canela

No comments: