Monday, July 14, 2008

As promised




All right here it is...no laughing!


Well as I said it's not perfect but personally that is what I love about artisan jewelry, each piece is a unique creation, a tiny piece of art with it's own personality, and sometimes attitude :o)




I made this one for myself to wear in place of my wedding ring. Almost five straight years of being pregnant it now fits on my pinkie. So until the baby weight comes off I have this pretty little creation to wear. I carved a tiny heart on the front of it. I love the organic look that you can get from the clay.




I promise to post pictures of more as I make them, hopefully soon I'll have one good enough to sell!

4 comments:

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

Gorgeous Ring ~ it's looks perfect to me!! :) Of course ~ I love all of your designs!!

Bunny Hugs 2U ~

Jayne

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Awwwe you're too sweet Jayne! Hey did Tink make it too you yet?
Canela

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

No laughing here! I think that it looks fabulous!

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Thanks Sheila!
Canela