Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Pretties!


If my little Monkeys will cooperate I will list this little pretty today. I just might be overly hopeful though. We went on a "grand adventure" last night. We treated the kids to a night at the drive in where they saw Wall-e and Kung Fu Panda, indulged in popcorn, and stayed up till 1:00am! Yes I said 1 am! We generally have a very strict bed time of 8:00 pm. They had a fabulous time, but they have a major case of the grumpies today...is it nap time yet? ;o)

So if you see it in my etsy shop today you'll know I managed to get then all down for a nap, and f not well then I am off breaking up any number of toy arguments!
Oh is it overly ironic that the necklace I'm listing says Spread Joy? I do hope everyone else has a Joyful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your jewels are totally goregous and unique!! Cindy :)

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Thanks so much Cindy!
Canela

Gina said...

Love this!!! Hey thanks for stopping by my blog today...Yes my sweetie is on the mend...Thanks for asking....

You've got some great jewels here...I'll have to add you to my favorites and on my blog.
TTYS!
Gina

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

So Glad to hear she is doing better! Thanks Gina!
Canela