Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So What Joys did Your Tuesday bring?











For Us we had a fabulous day out at the park!
A girl friend and I have a standing weekly date to take our kids out. This week we braved the regional park with 8 kids in tow! The kids had so much fun splashing about in the water and digging in the sand. Here are some great pictures...and finally as promised a picture of all 6 of mine together. Hey it only took two months!


Last but not least I was able to get some new necklaces up in my shop! I just love the camera one...I think I may have to make myself one, something I rarely ever do!

8 comments:

Sherry said...

Your kids are adorable! I wanted a picture of my six and it never worked out. Then I had #7 and stil no picture. Finally last Januaray when #8 was turned 2 we finally got everyone together for a pictures. It took me 7 years of trying! Glad you are getting your pictures now!

Sheila Nielsen Photography said...

I am so impressed with you getting a photo of all six! What a beautiful bunch! I end up in tears after trying to get a photo of my THREE together. That's quite a feat that you have accomplished!
LOVE the camera necklace...you're gonna get me in trouble! My bday list is growing!

Heidi Zawisza said...

How stinkin' fun does that "lake" look?? I'm sure your kids LOVED it! I would LOVE it!!!

Sarah Hanners said...

Such a cute picture of all of the kids!! You have such a beautiful family!! It looks like the had so much fun!! Love the necklaces too!

bchicdesigns said...

Canela, the kids are adorable!!! great job on getting all six. Nathaniel is growing so quickly!

Love you designs, from one of your greatest fans!!!

Louie

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

Your children are GORGEOUS and the picture is "priceless"~~

I LOVE the Noah's Ark Necklace ~ I'm going to have to get one of those. Does it show the 2 Bunnies that were on the Ark? :)

Hope you're having a Fabulous week ~ We're on Vacation now and I miss my Blogging!!

Take Care ~

Bunny Hugs ~

Jayne

artsyclay said...

Your children are beautiful!!! Wow, it is amazing that you have time to make jewelry.

Marlene McGarrity said...

Your children are so cute.

I love the new photographers necklace. Capture Life is such an appropriate title.