Friday, July 11, 2008

Earrings!!




I just love making earrings! I rarely list them but I do love making them. Now another confession...I almost never wear them! Until recently that is. Chasing after 5 little ones with a new one always in arms I just can't wear elaborate jewelry. I do however still like to look like a woman when I go out and not just a tired mom, so made myself a simple pair of square hoops. They are so comfortable and light weight that I don't even notice they are on, but I fell pretty and feminine wearing them with my endless love necklace!


It is amazing what a little jewelry and makeup can do for you mood. You can find these pretties in my etsy shop today!

2 comments:

Love said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your encouragement. =) i appreciate it!

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Thanks so much Love! We truely hope you feel well soon. God bless your little miracle!
Canela