Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh How could I forget!

Well as any mom of a new born knows the lack of sleep reaks havoc on the memory!

I totaly forgot about my fourth line! This one has been in the works for quite some time...

"Bedtime Memories" I haven't settled on that name for certain but it's the best I've got for now.

This line will feature parts of children's stories stamped, or pictures etched into silver. The first is a favorite in our house hold "The Hungry Little Caterpillar! and in the works are "Guess How Much I love You?", Good Night Moon, The Giving Tree, the "If You Give a Mouse..."series, "On The Day You Were Born", "Tell Me about Eternity", Where the Wild Things Are", and "The Gift of a Snowflake" Whew! If you can't tell I had a few little helpers make requests!

I also have my daughter Begging for a "Harry Potter" bracelet.
Oh and a Camp Rock bracelet because the Jonas brothers are in it. Ahhh we've hit the boys are kind of cute stage. I'm so not ready for it, she's still my baby! Do they have to grow so quick, sniff sniff.

Keep an eye out for lots of goodies!
Canela

No comments: