Sunday, October 17, 2010

Clouds and Caramel

It's a drizzly gray Sunday here in CA and I'm LOVING it!
I got to snuggle up in my chunky yellow sweater and boots for Church today.

After Mass today I stopped in and got a yummy caramel latte, which I am enjoying sitting here in my cozy bed typing this blog post and updating my shop.
I spent a good part of last night getting to convos and adding in some new items to my etsy shop. Hopefully I can get more items up later tonight.

After I finish this post I am off to help my kiddies create Halloween costumes. Time to unearth the hot glue gun!

Have i ever told you that I Love rings? They are my favorite piece of jewelry to wear.
I can't get enough of my stacking rings! I can mix and match and change them up to fit my mood.

These gals will be listed tonight...













Hope you are enjoying a cozy Sunday!
xoxo
Canela

1 comment:

The Four on Board said...

Canela did you get my email about the necklace that was supposed to be mailed out the last couple days of September but I havent received it yet? Let me know when you can!

Sarah Sherman

ssherman@walnutvalley.k12.ca.us
or
girlforgod27@aol.com