Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Winner, and some newbies!

Chosen by random.org comment #6 from Bethany who said...


I am thankful we moved here. I really disliked it at first and had a hard time finding anything positive about being here. But now I'm in the middle of a surprise pregnancy and the OB practice I am going to is perfectly suited to my situation. I feel so blessed to be here and to have found this office. I don't think it's an accident-- I think we were led here. It has been a good reminder to try harder to find the good in everything, because it's there, we just have to find it! :)

Thanks for reminding us to be grateful. It can make such a difference in our lives!!
Bethany send me an e-mail so we can chat over details.


I can't tell you ladies how thankful I am for all your wonderful comments They really were a blessing last week! :)

I'm back on track this week, and I have to say I am very thankful for large amounts of caffeine.

I did fall very behind on my messages over the last couple of weeks, I've been working this week on catching up on e-mails and convos. almost done.

I was however able to keep orders heading out on time! YAY Some days it's the little things!

I have a few newbies that I am hoping to finish listing tonight...

I'm in love with this necklace!! It's for Sandi who is the amazing fabric designer behind Portabellopixie! It's whimsical, it's rustic, and it's GORGEOUS!


I made these gals to take to the Queen Bee Market on November 12 and 13. Did you mark your calendar so you can come shopping? You really really should!!


These pretties are part of my new artisan jewels line and they will be in my shops as well. As time allows I will have many more unique cuffs and bangles.



My new Vintage Letters bracelet!


I'll have it available with and with out the stone


Fancy Vintage letters adorned with a Baroque Swarovski crystal




And I finally settled on a chain for my Heart Strings pendant!


I hope your week has been wonderful so far!
xoxo

Canela

No comments: