Friday, October 1, 2010

Coming soon!

I'll be a bit scarce this weekend. We're having 3 birthday parties here...oh my what did I get myself into?!! It'll all come together it always does, right? yes it will! Okay I'm convinced now ;)

So now I'm off to mop floors, and scrub the bathrooms, clean the patio, and cook and cook.


On Monday I'll be listing these pretty baubles...









New to my stacking ring line. Smooth little gem stones. I have several different types of stones, in lots and lots of colors! So you will see many more of these guys.
I love the way they pair with the little heart ring. The little heart is hand formed so each one I make will be completely unique!
I'm off to join Mr. clean in the kitchen. What are you up to this weekend?
xoxo
Canela

1 comment:

Allison Waken said...

Oh love those! and they're my colors too - you're right they look great with the heart! Good luck this weekend haha! I have a baby shower tomorrow (with nothing purchased yet) and probably lots of Halloween crafts with the boys since it IS October you know ;)