Saturday, September 5, 2009

Suggestions and a winner :O)

Font Update....

I am narrowing the fonts down to 3 choices then I am going to post them for voting I'm hoping to get that started on Tuesday!

Crabapple won the charm send me an e-mail!

I'm still missing a winner.... Jessica...My 5 little monkeys. Jessica I sent a couple of e-mails but I haven't heard back yet, check your spam folder maybe, or e-mail me directly jewelrybycanela@yahoo.com

I need suggestions!

I have a new design that will be posted to ebay soon for the next boutique group launch I am doing with the talented ladies of Berripop.

It is an id style bracelet with a hand sawn butterfly on it. It's so cute I can't wait to finish it and get it listed.
Though I plan to recreate them so they can be personalized I want to stamp an inspirational word on this one.

I need something that would go with the butterfly.
Let me know what you think would be a good word for a young lady.


Happy Saturday!
Canela

6 comments:

Jan said...

What about 'fly'?

Or 'dream?'

Maybe 'soar?'

Lisa said...

How about "become"

Ruth and Brian said...

My suggestions:

Awake or Awaken

peace

Beauty

Katy32 said...

believe

faith

emerge

blossom

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Ladies these are great! I think I will need to do a whole series.
Thanks!
Canela

Unknown said...

Fly....
Growing my wings