Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wanna win a cricut machine?

I see the infomercial for this little machine all the time as I flip the TV channels. I pass it when I'm at Joann's buying stamps. I've thought how fun it would be, but I couldn't rationalize spending the $ on it...well if you're like this too, here is our chance to try and win one!

Here's what to do...Go to Today's Mama, the link is below and follow the rules. Good Luck!!

This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site! http://bit.ly/FWcudGreat Escape Meme

1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? ITALY!!!

2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? The Show by Lenka

3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? I'd go out and get my hair done, buy a pretty new dress and new shoes and go take dancing lessons with my hubby!

4. What is your guilty pleasure? Carmel Sauce Latte YUM!

5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? The Yucatan Peninsula

6. Last book that you couldn't put down? Captivating

7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? Pride and Prejudice

8. What is your favorite local escape? Oak Glen

9. How do you escape on a budget? Camp

Best food you've ever had while on vacation. Spicy Shrimp

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Oh I loved Captivating. Have you been to the retreat?