Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love...

How often do I say this.... I have a new Favorite!!!!! I know I say it pretty often :O)


I made this for one of my volunteers, but I will most definitely make my self one soon!!





This little beauty has a solid thick focal piece that I make entirely by hand. The front will have a heart to represent each of your loved ones. On the back I can stamp a special message or names. I anchored it to 3 different style of chains peppered with a variety of fresh water pearls.

It's romantic and feminine, solid and slightly rustic.

I'll have it listed in my shop by the end of the day.
Because I love it so much It will be on sale until Valentines day at 30% off!!

it will be $66.oo till Feb 14th and then it will go up to $95.

Canela :O)

6 comments:

Tami Proffitt said...

that is just gorgeous. one of my favorites now too!

diana albright said...

canela, this is just gorge!! LOVE

JoAnna said...

love it - your work just keeps getting better and better!

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

it is gorgeous!!

Tyler and Kristen said...

That is beautiful! I will have to drop some hints to my husband. :-) I am still waiting to receive my "soar" necklace from the Christmas giveaway. I'm excited and waiting patiently.

salusa said...

Wow - that is gorgeous and must have taken a lot of time!