Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today I love...Rocks...(28 things I love in Feb)

I'll preface this by saying the computer is fixed!!! We didn't loose any info off of our hard drive :O)


Now on to Rocks!
I've loved rocks for as long as i can remember. As a little girl I was always picking up any pretty or unusual rocks I found. The textures and colors are endless. I kept a huge box for all my earthy treasures.
I haven't changed much since I was a girl. Maybe it's because we are made of earth, I feel a kinship, or maybe it's because they can be so darn beautiful! I still have boxes full of pretty rocks.

One of the (many) good things that came from the computer going out on Monday was that I cleaned up my studio and work bench. I dug through my bead boxes and realized how many stones i have been hoarding in them. All colors and shapes, sparkly and shiny! Like these...





It's time to share them! You will find more natural gem stones in my designs and lots of earrings in my shop. I made a few new pair last night that I hope to list soon.

I will be adding colorful Chalcedony like these....

and Earthy rustic stones like these...

I Heart this necklace so much!!! There is something so timeless about the combination of turquoise and coral and pearls. Elegant and Earthy all at the same time. True rocks!
Keep an eye out for more in my shop. The above necklace is part of a limited edition collection you can find it HERE!

~Now that the computer is back up and working I will post my Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe tonight (I might even make another batch of it tonight!)
What is making your heart happy today?

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

cowgirl items in your shop? fun! consider hounding Ree about using them on www.thepioneerwoman.com