Friday, February 5, 2010

Today I love surprises!

I made two of these to give to my girls this Valentines, or rather for Daddy to give to them. Daddy gives them something special each year.


When I was a little girl my dad would always give my sister and I a gift on Valentines. I love those memories, and I want my girls to have happy memories too.


I posted this sweet little necklace in my shop today. I made 10 that are ready to ship if you are still looking for a last minute gift :O)

Oh did I mention they are on sale till Valentines?!

2 comments:

Crystal Elizabeth said...

I love it! ^_^
It's very beautiful!

The Deming Four said...

Canela - i rec'd my necklaces this weekend in the mail and I L.O.V.E. Them! Thank you so much for giving me the chance to participate in the 12 Days of Christmas! I've told all my gal pals about your shop!