Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today I love...Date night! (28 things I love in Feb)

It's date night! I've been looking forward to it all week. We'll eat Tortellini and Italian sausage with the kids. Then after the kiddies finish their valentines and head off to bed, We're going to cuddle up and watch this...


New in the shop by overwhelming demand...

Earrings!




You'll see lots of pretty earring appearing over the next few weeks. Most will be one of a kind or limited edition.


Many will be beach themed, I love the combination of of yellow and teal it beckons in summer days.



Check them out here

What colors would you love to see on a pair of earrings?

6 comments:

Brian and Ruth said...

How about pink, red or purple?

Angela Mullin said...

burnt orange

JoAnna said...

My favorites are the 3rd pictured... beachy look. LOVE THEM!

turquoise?

Shan said...

Ohhhh... so pretty!

Jennifer said...

The BEAUTIFUL necklace you made for me arrived! I love it. Thank you so much!!

Melissa said...

I love the beachy colors!! I just went to your shop to see them and there aren't any?

I'm not an earring person, but I really want to start wearing them more often! Yours look so cute and would match so many different outfits!