Thursday, January 28, 2010

Date Night!

I know I've mentioned on here before that my hubby and I choose one day per week to be our date night. No e-mails, no jewelry making, NO WORK! We stay home, play a board game or watch a movie, or just talk.

These nights are soon to become more precious than ever; Rob started his Masters program this month so I don't see him until close to 9 pm 4 days out of the week.

I've been counting down to Thursday this week! Tonight we are going to enjoy dinner, Roasted Chicken and veggies. Then after the kids go to bed we are going to watch Surrogate.

How about you, do you have a routine or ritual that you and your honey do to stay connected when life gets hectic?

2 comments:

Diane said...

I love the idea of date night. With our new little one I thought it would be impossible to do anything like that, but I hadn't thought about "date night" being at home. I have always thought of it as having to go out somewhere. But this is such a great idea. It is something that we definitely need. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Wow we seem to have a lot in common. I'm guessing you're LDS as well! Anywho, cute blog. You've got some awesome jewelry stamps!