Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom :O)

Not that my mom reads my blog.
She just sent her first text message to me this Christmas. I'm sure someday soon she'll find her way on to the internet ;)

Non the less My mom's birthday was this past weekend. I made this bracelet for her.

I still need to put all the grand kids birthstones on to the right link but I had to snap a picture of it with just the links because i love it!


She has a total of 22 grand kids one is in heaven and one is on the way (not from me!) Plus one great grand child.
Isn't it wonderful what happens when two people fall in love and marry!

Love you mom, you're amazing!!!!
Canela

4 comments:

Allison Waken said...

LOVE it! She's one lucky mom!

Brian and Ruth said...

Can I just say WOW!!! I totally LOVE this piece - is it available for order?? What a great mother's present it would be.

Christina said...

Beautiful bracelet! I love it! Happy Birthday to your mom. :)

Jennifer said...

so beautiful