Monday, January 25, 2010

Matryoshkas...

There is something so fun and whimsical about Matryoshka dolls. The vibrant colors painted on them. The sweet happy faces. The anticipation of what the next will look like as you un nest them.

These little Matryoshkas were made exclusively for me from my sketches.


They are shown here on fine silver thick charm, but I will be offering them on the less pricey sterling silver ones soon too!


What is a childhood toy that still bring a smile to your face?
Cheers!
Canela

3 comments:

m,r, and b said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I love this design. My mother had one of these dolls. I always wanted it when I grew up but Katrina came and washed my mother's stuff away. She has since passed away but seeing this reminded me of her. Thanks

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

AAAACCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!


LOVE!!!

Really, really love!

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

I've emailed you but not hearing back. My email address is danaboly@gmail.com