Monday, January 11, 2010

Word of the....

Renewed!

It was such a wonderful break with the kids! I was sad to see them head back to school today.

It's time to get back in to routine. I'm getting ready to re open my shop on January 20th. There will be a clearance sale and then some new designs and lots of Valentine goodies!

I will also be looking for some volunteers this Thursday so be sure to come back by and check. I wont take any until Thursday!


I'll be a busy gal over the next three days finishing 200 of my Capture Life necklaces that will be included in the Celebrity Gift bags at this year's Super Bowl! I get the guest list soon so I know who will receive them as well as any photos of the celebs trying it on!


What is your word for today?...

4 comments:

None None said...

Wow! Congrats on the gift bags!!

chinamomxtwo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chinamomxtwo said...

that's fantastic Canela! Congrats!
Jeanne

Mary said...

Congratulations! How in the world did you get that gig?