Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We're Open!

We're Open for business!
I will spend the next few days getting New designs listed, updating old ones, and hopefully getting the sale items listed.
Here is another sneak peek at some of the new Fine Silver designs!

Isn't this one above beautiful with the pretty lace pattern on the base of the pendant?

These two below are for those mom's who want to have their little ones names with them but in a more subtle way.




LOVE this one!!!





I LOVE the rustic organic look of the Fine silver clay. I hope my Volunteers love them!
I hope you are enjoying your Wednesday, we are enjoying hail storms at our house and Tornado warnings along the coast, thank goodness we aren't on the coast!
Cheers!
Canela




7 comments:

None None said...

Welcome back!!! Glad to see you are open again and I'm looking forward to seeing all of your new designs!

TUTU Monkey said...

Welcome back!! As ALWAYS....I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!

Anonymous said...

Canela,
You are so creative! LOVE the new designs...especially the one created for me! Can't wait! Thanks!

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

Oh Canela! I love the new designs! You have no idea how perfect the one you created for me is. I LOVE STARS! I have since I was in high school and now I am passing that love of night time star gazing onto my boys. I seriously got a bit teary when I saw it. Thank you so much! *grinning from ear to ear*

swagirl said...

I love the tag with the three names and stones! Awesome! Also, I like the hope, faith and love necklace that you made for the give away. I think you should sell that with the three on a chain...I think I would buy it, but I think I would want all three with pearls ....just a thought.
heather newman
swagirl@hotmail.com
p.s. also do you make a necklace with a choice of a natural stone, a heart charm and two name charms....? I'm looking for something like that with my two kids names on them.

Tracy @ Crème de la Gems said...

LOVE what you've made!!! You are so creative :)

Jennifer said...

Oh, oh, oh!! The necklace you did for me is so PERFECT! I absolutely LOVE it. Just perfect for me - the flowers and the subtleness of the names on the back of the necklace. We've been out of town and this is the first I've seen of this. I can't wait to get my hands on it and see it in person. Thank you so much!

Jennifer