Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gem stone goodies and don't forget the contest!!!!

Don't forget about the photo contest! The Prize is BIG.
Read HERE for the details....and keep the pictures coming in :)

The website is almost ready! Tracy did an amazing job making my new banner for it (thanks sis!) so all I need to do is stock it! Yippee! I will have a big sale when it's fully stocked so come on back by this week.


Almost all of my faceted gem stones have arrived! I'm just waiting on 3 more that arrive this week.

Check them out







I make these little charms myself and set the stones by hand. I just LOVE them. They are a wonderful and more subtle way to represent your loved ones.

You can find the necklace HERE in my Etsy SHOP.

Hope your Tuesday holds wonderful surprises for you, like a bouquet of dandelions from your favorite little person, or a quite moment to soak in something beautiful :)

xoxo

Canela

1 comment:

Brian and Ruth said...

Can't wait for the BIG GIVEAWAY!!! Already on the picture taking and I will send them to you once I have them ready :0)

Happy, happy Tuesday!!!

Ruth