Friday, August 6, 2010

How Does your Garden grow....

With Love!

I'm so Excited about our new Exclusive Design stamps!




These little cuties were inspired while I was planting our veggie garden this year with the kiddies.

They are whimsical and sweet and would melt any mamma's heart!

There are so many option with these. I'll have a necklace for a mom (or grandma) of 3, 2, or 1.
or if you have a larger family like us you can have double of your favorite flower.


Even the little watering can all on her own is too sweet!

These will all be listed later today after my little ones are all tucked into their (flower) beds ;)

There will be another new design post here on either Saturday or Sunday so be sure to keep checking back!!!

Oh and the Capture life ring made it into my shop today. I know several of you fabulous photographers have been asking me about it!!

xoxo

Canela

2 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

A Loopie Family said...

Oh Canela.....these are just precious! I love the stamps....you do such beautiful work and are SO inspring!