Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day one of preschool!


It was an exciting first day! Meggie confidently walked into her classroom, walked right up to her teacher to introduce herself, and went to play with the other kids. Not even a glance back at mommy. Sniff.
I'm so grateful that she had no anxiety starting school, but I do miss her little giggles in the morning, her Polly fashion shows, and the plastic peanut butter, tomato, and cheese sandwiches she would make me each day. My babies are growing up!
Can you believe I now have 5 in school each morning?!!! Nathaniel is LOVING the one on one time :)
What are you grateful for today?
xoxo
Canela

3 comments:

Lori said...

I am grateful for my husband helping me clean the house today while I was working. I am also grateful for my new sewing machine.

The Four on Board said...

That is adorable! I am grateful for my stay at home husband/dad!!!! He has been doing it now for about three weeks and has just been wonderful! :)

Jensamom23 said...

I am enjoying your blog so much! I am grateful for special friends.