Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Something Unique!

This pendant and I have a love hate relationship. It had me in utter tears last night as I was trying to create it. Multiple mistakes coupled with issues while soldering, I almost gave up. But stubborn as I am I weathered on determined to bring it to life.


Personally I have to say it was worth the trouble!


I love the whimsical elegance. It reminds me some what of an old fashion Western Marquee.
It is the perfect piece to display your children's names or a special quote or poem.
The little gem stone set above can be a clear stone as shown or any of the birthstones.

Yep I love mine :)


I'll hopefully have it listed for sale later tonight.

Don't forget to check these little cuties out tonight too!

So what do you think of the new pieces? Hmmmm I think we'll have to give one away pretty soon.

xoxo

Canela

No comments: