Friday, August 29, 2008

Finger print friday! (Auctions are still running below!)

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god
So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in here! With Pampering Beki

So I was going to skip Finger print Friday today as much as I LOVE participating in it, in order to keep the auctions visible. But as I was looking at all the generous bids not just here but all over the blogging community I realized I was looking directly at God's fingerprints. Most of us don't know The Nielson family we came across the story somehow, and through the grace of God were just compelled to help.
So the Amazing kindness of humanity is the Finger Print of GOD that I see for this Friday.
If you would like to see it go here and see how many people have opened their heart to this family.
If you have not had the opportunity to hear about Nie Nie day you can read about it on the above link.
I have not had the pleasure of knowing Staphanie Nielson or her family, and I only came upon her story after the accident occurred. I did read her past posts, and she seems to be an amazing woman, a devoted wife and wonderful mother. It is hard to understand why tragedy happens to those who seem to least deserve it, but tragedy allows for the growth of the human spirit and an opportunity for God's grace to shine. The Grace of God has certainly reached out through the Nielson family, and will continue to do so.

All my auctions for Nie and family are still running scroll down to view them please!

3 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That is so heartwarming!

Rosebud Collection said...

Wonderful..alot of good people are in this world..what a big fingerprint..

Heidi Zawisza said...

Canela, your heart is infectious!!!
May God bless you greatly!