Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nie Nie Auction #3


Stephanie and Christian Nielson

100% of each auction I list is going to the Nielson family to help their family cope with the cost of recovery. I will post the whole story soon but just for those who don't know Stephanie (Nie Nie) and Christian were in a plane crash from which they sustained very serious burns. Their family is in need of help and most importantly PRAYERS.

Childs custom forged Bangle bracelet. I call it my Hug Bangle. The cross over of copper represents a little hug from you to your child that they can carry with them all day!

I will custom make this bracelet to your desired size. I will also be happy to stamp a special message or name on it.
The one is the photo belongs to my two year old daughter. (sorry the transformer that snuck in for the photo op is not up for auction!)
This bracelet is created from a long piece of pure copper wire. It is cold forged, texturized, shaped, antiqued, tumbled for strength, and finally hand polished. All edges are filed down to be smooth so it wears very comfortably.


All shipping on any auction is at my expense. These auctions will close Monday night 8:00pm PST. Please bid from the heart!
Canela

7 comments:

Charity said...

I'll start everything out at 10 dollars

Thanks for your generosity.

Unknown said...

If you will kindly custom this to fit an adult... I will bid $20.00
punkys_mom@hotmail.com

Angi said...

I'll bid $25

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

I will be happy to size this for an adult if that helps!
Thank you for the bids ladies!!

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Here is a bid from someone who contacted me via e-mail sice she doesn't have a blogger account...
crystal1011
I am wanting to bid on your bracelet but i don't have a google ID. And you didn't see an email so am contacting you here. you have such great stuff!

i wanted to bid $30.

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Looks great. I will bid 50.00

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Bidding is now closed.
Thank you so very much to everyone!
Canela