Sunday, August 17, 2008

LaMaison Rustique Blog~Her Party!

The Blog~Her party Craft Show was yesterday. I had a great day! I met so many talented ladies and saw their beautiful creations. I was fortunate enough to make quite a few sales. My wonderful husband stayed home with all the kids, including Nathaniel so I was able to relax and even talk to grown ups with out constantly interrupting with "don't touch that, don't push your sister", and my least favorite "please get your finger out of your nose!"
It was a warm day but my table was nestled in a corner that had one of the only breezes and shade from some gorgeous old trees!

Here are some picture of my table and a beautiful chair by Marie who was set up next to me. Her furniture is just amazing!
I am even posting a very rare picture of myself...I figured what the heck these forty extra pounds are here because this body brought life to 6 beautiful children , I'll wear the extra weight as a badge of honor while I am trying to loose it :o)
Have a blessed Sunday!
Canela






9 comments:

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

Oh ~ Canela!! Your table full of jewels is Beautiful AND so are you!! Thanks so much for sharing the photos of the LaMaison Rustique Party!!

I'm glad that you enjoyed your Day at the Party ~ especially since you worked so hard getting everything ready.

My Babies (11 & 16) go back to school in the morning and I'm so so sad. :( Hope you have some jewels listed on Etsy ~ I'm going to have to shop and Blog tomorrow to cheer myself up.

Bunny Hugs ~

Jayne

Sherry said...

I'm glad you had some sells, your jewelry is so sweet who could resist! I think you look great! I'm glad you had a good time, it's so hard to get time to yourself when you have a baby let alone 6 kids. Good for you and Good for your husband!!! Give him a thumbs up for all of us other busy moms!!

Have a great week!
Sherry

Heidi Zawisza said...

What a beautiful table, and you are too!! Your stuff was displayed so beautifully! I'm glad you were able to have a fun "day off"

Sandi said...

oh HONEY! you are beautiful!!! don't apologize for yourself!!!!
your jewelry is exquisite and reflective of a wonderful person! you must have a pretty "swell" husband as well!!! :)

Tracy @ Crème de la Gems said...

Canala, you are a beautiful mother! Your design style reflects that :) Congrats on your sales!! I'm VERY excited for you!

~Tracy

Holly Loves Art said...

It was nice meeting you at the event. I'm happy to hear you did well. I hope you're having a lovely (much cooler) week.

All the best,
Holly
Los Angeles, CA

Anonymous said...

Love your displays. Your tables look wonderful! It sounds like a great show!
Ann

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Thanks for the compliments ladies!
It was a fun show and a relaxing day :o)
Canela

Ollie Girl! Custom Boutique said...

Gorgeous Canela!!! You are beautiful!
I really missed out by not visiting you there! Your presentation is just beautiful. I love your style!

~ Angela