Monday, August 25, 2008

WARNING!!!! Creepy things about to follow!


So here is how my morning went today.
The kids got up and ready for school. Today is my last semi relaxing morning because my hubby goes back to work tomorrow. We went about our normal routine. I ushered the kids out the door, buckled car seats and seat belt. I opened my door placed my foot in the van to step in and screamed!!! All over from the gas and break pedal to my seat was an enormous web!!
Oh I HATE Spiders!!!! I know God designed everything with a purpose and I know they have their place in this world but did He have to make them so Creepy?!! All those legs and the fangs and eye balls and webs, YUCK! Creepy creepy creepy!!


So I pulled it together quickly, because I really don't want my kids to have my irrational fear of spiders. I wiped out all the web...it is amazing how fast they can build one. I climbed in the van and drove to school all the while with goose bumps imagining the nasty little black widow hiding out under my dash board. I KNOW it was just thinking to itself "Hmmm should I bite the ankle or maybe crawl up her pant leg?" Talk about the heebe geebies.
I promptly went from school to Target where I bought two cans of spider spray and doused the under side of my dash board and pedals; oh and the underside of my seat and the passenger seat and....really there is no such thing as overkill where a black widow is concerned.

I just hope i didn't short anything out in the car. But hey at least that spider will think twice before making another web in my car!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I got shivers just reading this. I don't like bugs but snakes are my big fear. I can't even talk about them without my head filling with images. I hope the spiders have learned their lesson!

I received the necklace and it is beautiful! Thank you so much!!

Have a great day!
Sherry

Heidi Zawisza said...

oh girl.....you are a better woman than I.....I would have had to call off ALL activities for the day, call my husband home from work, and quite possibly sell the car immediately.
I hate spiders!!!!! hee hee....glad you made it out alive!

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Selling the car did seriously cross my mind!