Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Something New :o)



So after a loooong break I have taken my torch back out!


My ultimate long term goals with my jewelry are to learn various methods of siversmithing, metal working, and lampworking and combine the two mediums.
I have delayed much of my learning while I have been pregnant for the last five years. The fumes and chemical just aren't safe for un-born babies.


Since we are taking a break from having more kids I am excited to start working again with my torch! I made some simple fused bangles and rings over the weekend. Here are a couple of them. They are made from a long pieces of sterling silver wire.
They are both in my etsy shop. Both sized for girls but I'll have mommy versions up soon :o)

3 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

The princess crown is too cute! Do you make child size bracelets? (Not that I don't think I deserve that little princess crown.....oh no NOT because of that!!!! I KNOW I deserve it!! ha!ha! BUT, so does my Ava.....hee hee)

melody said...

I love these!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

wow! love your stuff!